Sunday 21 September 2014

Friendliest Friends...

Friends mean the world to me, and I cherish every moment I spend with them. My friend group  consists of 8 girls, to whom I love unconditionally. Like all friend groups, some are closer than others but in the end we all get along. Drama happens, but we have made a policy that all avoidable drama will not be part of our lives. Therefore, we have stuck together all 4 years of high school and hopefully for many more to come!! Now this is not my first blog, I used to use Piczo a lot and I've tried other websites but I hope to stick to this blog unlike my past ones. I love to share stories, give advice and so on, and blogs are a great way of doing this since your talking to anonymous people who may share the same interests! Anyways, thanks for reading xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment